Friday 8 February 2013

My Pergamano cards

Before my last blog got deleted I posted a few of my parchment cards on it, and thought I might post them on here for if anyone might be interested!
Parchment work was my first love in making cards, I adored working with it, and was very sad when I had to give it up, I have arthritis in my fingers and thumb and my eye sight isn't all it should be anymore, so I thought it was best for me to try another method of making cards, which I have and really enjoy making them too!!








This fan I really loved making, it makes such a pretty feminine
looking card don't you think?




















This beautiful little bonnet I made for the birth of our first Great Grand Daughter.












I do love this one too, parchment never ceases to amaze me by how it can look like the most delicate of lace.






This is one I made for my Son in Laws birthday, I had fun making this one!!!












This one when I had drawn the roses I hand painted them, I think it turned out very nicely!!

Well that is a few of my parchment cards I have made, I hope you liked looking at them, and I will add a few more later on, in the meantime I must get back to making some more cards, as I have an outlet for them in Inigo Jones Slate Works Gift shop, just on the outskirts of Carnarfon in North West Wales.



As you can see from this one, I made it for a friends 60th birthday, I really like it, I love the little flowers, they look so pretty.


I love these flower shoes, I have patterns for all the seasons of the year, so lovely!!!!
By the way I do have a lot of patterns, if I can help anyone out with any just let me know, I have patterns going back to around 2004.




This was one of the very first cards I ever made! and I was hooked!!!lol.



These are some really early cards that I made, I was fascinated by the way parchment could be made to look like lace, still am to this day!! it's a wonderful medium to work with.



I made this for our sons birthday, he had just started a large pond with Koi-carp..


Another one of my very early work, it must have been around 2002 when I started with Parchment!
Just added this card I made the other day, I quite like this hand mirror, and to be honest I had forgotten that I had the pattern!!! I decided to insert a picture behind the mirror to give the illusion that someone was looking into it!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment