Saturday 18 May 2013

Cupcake cards!!

Hello and a very good morning to one and all, and it IS a lovely morning here in North West Wales in the UK, blue skies and wall to wall sunshine, at last!!!!!!!!!lololol, this is the sort of weather we have all been waiting for, had a great day in the garden yesterday and got loads of jobs done, so as from today we can both sit in the garden now and admire our handywork!!
And so on to my latest cards, I saw something similar to these a while back and thought to myself then I will have a go at making some of them if I can find the right cupcake cases!!
I love these spotty ones with contrasting plain ones!!! very pretty I think don't you??

At first I just made the pink one, and then I thought not everyone likes the sugary pink so I decided to make a blue card as well, at least that way my customers have a choice!!!


Well thats it for now, hope everyone has a great weekend and the sun shines for you too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment