Wednesday 6 March 2013

I've been so busy!!

Hello there, I have not been here for while because in our spring madness we decided to have a good old "clear out",  Keith decided to have a look in his shed to see what needed to be taken to the recycle place, and we found loads of stuff, the same again when he went up into the loft!! things we had forgotten we had, so thats what we have been busy with for the last few days.
But yesterday I managed to squeeze in a couple of hours up here in my room and made a couple of cards, I had decided what I was going to do a few days beforehand so it was just a case a gathering everything together and then get the cards done!!
Here's the first one.








I have had this image for a few yrs now, and never had the right place to put it, until now, I think she looks quite beautiful on this card!!











The second one I thought to make because it is Spring and Springtime weddings will be starting very soon, I loved making the white card a couple of weeks ago so thought a wedding card made all white would look super, so here it is!!



The dies for both these cards are from the Marieanne Design collection, and I think they are Gorgeous!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment