Saturday 27 April 2013

A pretty Fan!

Well hello to everyone, I don't know about you but I will be glad to see the end of April, and hope
fully the month of May will finally bring us some lovely weather! I really want to get out into the garden, everything is starting to grow like mad, but the weather is keeping us in doors, and at this time of year there is so much to do in the gardens isn't there??
But never mind, it has given me a little extra time for making some cards, so I should be grateful really!!lol.
I bought a fan die from Marieanne designs, and I think it is so pretty and delicate, will make some really lovely wedding cards don't you think??



I have added some little seed pearls to the open weave and backed it with blue card and added blue ribbon and flowers, I tried different backgrounds and decided on this embossed one in a deep cream colour as I thought the blue looked pretty on it!!







This one I think is really nice, most of the dies are from Marieanne designs, all except the blossom bough thats from Cottagecutz, These typye of cards are not usually my type of card, but something about the simplicity of the overall look I really like, would make some nice childrens cards I think???


No comments:

Post a Comment