Friday 12 April 2013

Negative and Positive!

Hello and and Good Morning to everyone!! well thank goodness the weather is beginning to get a wee bit warmer, and not before time I say!! We still have a bit of snow left on the mountains and hillsides, but I think by the end of the week or beginning of next it should be almost gone, except up on Mt Snowdon of course, it has been reported that it was in excess of 9ft deep up there, so it will take a bit on shifting!!!lol.
Anyway! Here I am again with a couple of cards I made yesterday, I hope you approve??
They are more or less identical, except one is white on black, and the other is black on white!!!
See what you think.







I used the lacey doilie from Spellbinders for the main part, layered all the pieces on top of each other then just added some die cut leaves a ribbon bow and a couple of flowers!!





















Then with this one I just reversed the colours!!
The black and white little branches at the top of the card are from the Marianne design dies, as are the other leaves and florishes on both cards.



1 comment:

  1. How pretty & so different ! Amazing isn't it just by changing the colours you get such a different card ?
    I love the square doily that you've used, I know it's a die cut because it was you that tempted me in to buy one for myself ! You can't go wrong using that as a central feature because it's so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete